Thursday, May 22, 2014

Online Dating

So after sleeping on it, I actually thought I shall not chronicle my adventures. Because honestly:

1) I wouldn't know when to stop when in comes to the degree of information given out (TMI anyone?)

2) I wouldn't know how to tell these people that I would be blogging about it

But then Homie Next Door said I should and maybe I would have fun! And I am not someone to say no to fun!

So I've decided to pick some of the Good, the Bad and the downright Dirty  errmm.. Ugly ones and talk about those instead. I mean, when was the last time you gushed about "that boring date" anyways. But I do have a story about how I was bashed after rejecting a boring date!

Am I a skeptic? You bet I am! But I might as well have some fun while I'm at it! :D

Art courtesy of yours truly in her sudden burst of creativity

No comments: